jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

My travel around the world.

Hi!, I´m in France, today morning, we went to París to visit the Eiffel tower, was very beautiful and impresionant because it was very large, and finally The Victory arch, was beautiful too but there were a lot of people, cars and buses...

Then, we went to have dinner at a cafe called "café qui parle", the food was delicious and I liked it a lot.Then after dinner we went to the Lovre museum and its pyramid (a very big one...).Then at six o'clock we went back to the capital, because we were very tired because of the walk a long the day.

Here in France, I read that, at the centre, the climate is continental, with more hot summers and winters with less rain, and I think it is true because here is cold but is not rainig yet.

Here is tipical the pork and beef meat, cold cuts, the potatoes, the mushrooms and red wine.

Now I will go to visit Belgium, and last week we went to visit some part of America because I want to visit all world in 80 days like Phileas Fogg, it is exciting!, I love travel...


             Bye!, see you soon.               


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario